ELC families agree to the following:
- We hereby grant permission for our son/daughter to receive emergency care at the school's discretion.
- We hereby invest authority in the school to discipline our son/daughter as the school feels necessary. We further agree that we will cooperate and discipline our son/daughter in the home as needed. (Proverbs 13:24; 19:18; 23:13-14; 29:15-17; Eph.6:1-4; Col. 3:20-21; Heb. 12:4-13)
- We hereby grant permission for our son/daughter to attend field trips, athletic events, and other off-campus outings during the normal school day.
- We authorize the school to use photos or videos taken of my son/daughter for promotion and advertising including print media for brochures, articles, and website. At no time will photos be used by unrelated organizations.
- We hereby agree to support and encourage appropriate school functions and to attend Parent-Teacher meetings as able.
- We pledge our fullest cooperation to keep doctrinal controversy and denominationalism out of the school at all times. (Rom.13:8-10; 15:1-2,7; I Cor. 12:12-14; 13:1-13; Gal. 5:13-15, 25-26; Eph. 4:1-7)
- We agree that, if our son/daughter should become involved in any trouble with other children in the school, we will in no case complain to any parent but, in the love of Christ and with prayer, we will register only necessary complaints with the teacher or principal.
- We understand that assessments will be made to cover damage to school property (including breakage of windows, abuse of books, etc.).
- We agree to pay tuition according to the Schedule of Fees.
- We agree to the Church Attendance Policy (Click Here)