Our Core Values: VISION 2022
Cultivating a Spiritual Inheritance for Generations to Come!
Disciple for life!
Provide an education of excellence, rooted in Biblical truth, to impact the world for Christ.
Preparing students to utilize knowledge to serve Christ with passion!
The Bible is our Standard
- The Bible is used to guide instruction, practice and policy. (II Timothy 3:16)
- Our faith is expressed as a balance of head and heart, intellect and emotion. (Galatians 4:18)
- It is our sincere belief that prayer makes a critical difference in all that we hope to accomplish. (II Chronicles 7:14, James 5:16)
Highly Qualified Staff
- Our mission cannot be accomplished without staff committed to Jesus Christ. (Matthew 12:30)
- We recognize the importance of modeling Godly character; our words and actions have an impact on the lives of our students. (II Corinthians 4:1-2)
- We employ staff that desire professional growth.
- We invest in continuous development to enhance the delivery of instruction. (Colossians 3:23)
Focus on Service
- We intentionally focus on meeting our mission rather than preserving or growing the organization. (II Corinthians 2:17, Philippians 2:19-22)
- We strive to be purposeful in our work to offer Christ our best. (Colossians 3:23)
- We continuously examine and refine our programs with the intent of achieving excellence. (I Corinthians 10:31)
- We work in partnership with the Christian community
- We view our role as supplementary to the local church.
- We never intentionally compete for the church’s programs or funding. (Matthew 16:18)
- We actively pursue relationships with Christian ministries that share our spiritual commitment. (I Corinthians 3:5-9)